Featured
How To Say I Love You In Cuban
How To Say I Love You In Cuban. / i really like you a lot. Some say that it refers to the us (as you mention) while others say it refers to “abroad” or “people from abroad” in more general terms.

It literally means, “goodbye, fish!” and “next time, minced meat!”. te quiero and te amo are both very common ways of saying i love you, and in a romantic situation neither is likely to be misunderstood. You will also hear that the final “s” in words is often omitted or aspirated so it sounds like a breath of air.
This Is A More Formal Way Of Saying “I Love You”.
You’re sure to get a few laughs if you drop this with people you know. While you may say que tal or como estas with friends in other countries, it’s common for friends to ask que bolá, or how are you in cuba. How do you say love in cuba?
You Can Say It To A Boyfriend, A Friend.
te quiero and te amo are both very common ways of saying i love you, and in a romantic situation neither is likely to be misunderstood. This is a pretty regular occurrence in text messages and emails. Regarding #2 “yuma” it is a term which i discussed a lot with my cuban friends.
I Say, Mira Que Yo Te Quiero. (I Love You So Much.) She Stops In Surprise And Ponders My Spontaneous Declaration Of Affection.
I am in love with you. Do you love me or do you hate me? Cuba is a country where sexuality is anything but repressed, and mass media has yet to take a swing at people’s instinctive love and acceptance of their own bodies.
Querer (The Verb From Which Quiero Is Derived) Can Mean To Want, But In Romantic Contexts It Will Be.
One of them is te amo (i love you). To say i love you in cuban “te amo” and “te quiero” also works, which is in spanish. Please those fluent with the language contribute and or correct me where i am wrong;
/ I Really Like You A Lot.
Some say that it refers to the us (as you mention) while others say it refers to “abroad” or “people from abroad” in more general terms. “te quiero” is similar to the english counterpart. In spanish, there are two ways to say “i love you,” depending on how much you really want to emphasize your love.
Comments
Post a Comment